1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Express comps and theo

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Scottndindy, May 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scottndindy

Scottndindy Low-Roller

It was my understanding that express comps accrue as a percentage of theoretical for table game play. Does anybody know what percentage this is?

I believe it used to be around 10% but I think that was adjusted down.

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Previous estimates of Tier Credit earnings to theo show that the ratio is probably the same for table games as it is for slots, if one assumes a 10% hold rate on slots.

$3 coin in on slots = $0.30 in theo and $0.01 in Express Comps, or 3.3% of theo.

So, if we assume the same is true for table games, then it should be $.033 (Three and one-third cents) per $1 of theo at the Sapprire level,

$.037 per $1 of theo at Pearl
    $.04 per $1 of theo at Gold
    $.043 per $1 of theo at Platinum
    $.047 per $1 of theo at Noir

3. Kickin

Kickin Flea

I don't know when it was 10% (maybe in the beginning), but is has been 5% for at least a couple of years since I've been paying attention. That is before your tier bonus. Not sure if its been adjusted down recently, it could be without any sort of announcement since they don't actually state the EC earning rate for tables on their literature anyway.

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They did cut the EC earning ratio in half when they went to the Oct 1-based year. It was originally 2 cents per base slot point ($3 coin in). The explanation at the time was that they would take the difference and somehow give you better offers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.