1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife distance

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by maxywaxy53, Nov 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxywaxy53

maxywaxy53 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are staying at the Palazzo hotel and arriving mid afternoon in Las Vegas. Does anyone know which Mlife hotel is the closet to the Palazzo hotel? We need to pick up our tickets before 4pm, but we may not make it. Do they care if you are not there to pick up tickets before 4pm? Thanks

2. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't answer your other questions, but the closest MLife hotel is The Mirage, so it's not far.

3. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

Not firsthand experience, but I know people reported on this board they have picked them up later, however my understanding (based on reports only) is that day of show they must be picked up at the box office for that show, if it is not the day of show they can be picked up at any mlife box office (concierge??) location.

Maybe you can call the box office that day and ask them to make a note?

4. abraxis

abraxis Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When i called to reserve my tickets for zarkana, i think the myvegas reservations lady told me that i could pick my tickets up at any cirque box office if i picked them up prior to 4 PM the day if the show (i had the 930 showtime, I'm not sure if that mattered at all); if i were to pick them up after 4 PM of show day i had to get them from Aria (the property that had the show). I didn't experiment with this, however, as i had to go to aria anyway for my 550 pizza and beer. Sorry i couldn't be of more help.

But ya mirage would be the closest to palazzo

5. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Something else you can do is: from the airport take a taxi straight to MGM Grand.

- Where the taxi drops you off isn't that far of a walk to the box office

- You don't have to check in right away so you can spend some time at MGM Grand, just check your bags with the bell desk when you get there, go gamble a little, grab something to eat, etc

- If you don't want to spend any time at this point in your trip at MGM Grand you can just have one of you wait at the taxi area with your luggage while the other goes to pick up the tickets, comes back and you get in another cab and take it to Palazzo

- Doing either of those will probably only add $6-10 on to what would have been the cab fare from the airport to Palazzo, but offers you a lot of convenience because otherwise you would have taken taxi from airport to Palazzo, checked in, gone up to the room, dropped off your luggage, gone back down, quickly walk over to Mirage, go pick up your tickets and hope its before 4pm, then probably head back to Palazzo... the convenience of cutting that bit of rushing and running around out of your vacation should easily be worth $10

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.