1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Dedicated Concierge Phone Line

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Goosey, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goosey

Goosey Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm Mlife Platinum and I was wondering what Access to Dedicated Concierge Phone line entails since I've never used it. Is there a number that you call or are you automatically hooked up when you check in?

Additionally, are there any advantages to booking things through your concierge such as restaurant bookings?

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    never heard of that before. but even when working with a host, i do my own restaurant bookings unless it's something special that i want to make sure happens. no need to call someone in order to have them call up and make a res at a restaurant. i might as well just call myself. but if i want a special booth or something, i have my host call because he'll make sure it happens. so i would do the same thing with a concierge. use it if you have a special request that you want to make sure happens.

3. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The one time I might suggesting using the concierge is if you're looking for something very particular, or trying to get into someplace that's normally very busy; my last trip I looked into getting the Fountains Brunch at Bellagio at the last minute, and the concierge mentioned that they get a few slots that are held out from the general reservation pool. Otherwise, though, it's usually much easier to just call and do it myself.

4. Goosey

Goosey Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good points. I'm surprised you never you heard of the mlife concierge phone life shifter since you seem to know the mlife program pretty well. Anyhow, the dedicated concierge line is listed as a perk for Platinum and Noirs.

This is the type of thing I kind of expect out of the concierge service and I was thinking that I might avoid the hassle and have the concierge book things for me in the first place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.