1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Comps for table games

Discussion in 'Comps' started by worldtraveler, Jul 26, 2016.

1. worldtraveler

worldtraveler Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does MGM offer comps for table games like craps? I heard that they had discontinued express comps for table games. Is that a true statement? If so, are there any benefits of playing table games at MGM vs. CET?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They don't give express comps, buty ou still earn tier points for your play if your minimum bet is high enough. Not sure if it's $25 to get rated or not anymore.

3. Its Only Money

Its Only Money Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MLife will rate you at any bet amount. As a table player at MLife properties I will say over the last 24 months they have really started to reel in the comps though. I am a dice player who averages about $115 for 4 hours a day and they really don't do much for me anymore. I probably over play my bankroll a little bit and maybe it costs me some time at the tables some sessions can be really short, but that's what I enjoy. Yes my room is typically taken care of but that is about it now. I am headed to Aria again for Labor Day and will see how it goes. I am ready to give Cosmo some play and would go back to V/P but my wife just loves Aria. I don't chase comps and still think that what I pay for what I get at the property is still a good value.

I typically have 3 night free at any MGM property with my play. I have started to get some suite offers for lower tier properties in their group. So yes they definitely still rate and comp off table play.

I need one more trip to up my frequent flier level
    • Like Like x 2
  4. 7out7

7out7 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I was a $100ish a roll craps player, I would get 3 nights plus $200RC at MB and MGM, with the occasional 2 nights at Aria/Bellagio plus $100RC corporate offer. I have never had a problem with MLife's comps.

• Like Like x 1