1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife comp booking question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by danielao, Jan 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danielao

danielao Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got an offer from Monte Carlo for two comp nights, some freeplay and resort credit.

E-mail offer that I said I could book directly online. Clicked the link, logged on to Mlife, and the offer was valid for dates that I'm considering my trip, so went ahead and booked.

Nothing in my confirmation e-mail for the reservation, or on my Mlife account, mention the freeplay or resort credit. Will this show up on the hotel's end when I check in to the hotel?

2. Geogran

Geogran OTD Tea Sipper

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It should, based on the offer code; take the original email offer along. Or call to confirm.

3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The offer code should be attached to your reservation if you booked through the MLife website.

It should show up in the email, in small type, somewhere near the bottom. It's always a good idea to make a note of the offer code before booking and/or print out a copy of the email.

4. danielao

danielao Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, there is no offer code anywhere that I can see. Even the original e-mail with the offer just has a link directly to Mlife and a phone number.

5. txaggie08

txaggie08 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did the same thing for the offer I booked at Luxor. It's not on the email or the MLife site but I did find it on Luxor's site.

If you go to Monte Carlo's webpage, there should be an "itinerary" option in the top bar. The upcoming tab on that page should have your trip and the offer details, including the offer code.

6. danielao

danielao Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ah, that works. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.