1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Booking Session Expired ...What???

Discussion in 'Comps' started by -(J)-, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    (not sure where to ask this question. I saw this same question asked last week in a different thread but nobody gave an answer)

I have been looking at offers on the mlife site for the last few days. Never booked through mlife. I always just call the hotel directly.

I got my room/date and rate all set. I was going to book it online tonight but I get this message when I click book room...

Booking Session Expired

Your booking session has expired, but don't worry...
    If you are an M life member, your itinerary is saved.

What does this mean? Is the booking system just down right now? Or does your time to book expire? Meaning I can no longer book this room/rate I originally found yesterday.

I was all set to book. Very frustrating!

Any help is appreciated....

2. BreakEven

BreakEven Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's an error from the webpage. Did you try going to the site again and booking the room you wanted?

Only 2nd trip for year :(
  3. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get this message over and over. I have tried several times tonight. I just tried again and I get the same message.

So this message has nothing to do with my account? This is something effecting every account right now?

4. feltbettor

feltbettor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Clear your browser cache/history etc. and try again. Otherwise write down the offer code, or details of the offer, and call direct to hotel front desk and ask to speak with a manager about your trouble booking online. If they value your business they'll honor your offer over the phone.

5. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I might try using a different browser, too. It could just be something weird going on with your particular settings that's causing trouble. For what it's worth, I just tested it out and was able to get to the payment page without a problem.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.