1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife BOGO Ka Offer - pricing discrepancy

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by weluvvegas, Feb 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weluvvegas

weluvvegas Vegas Slot Junkie

Dec 31, 2003
    Dallas/Ft.Worth, TX
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    A few weeks ago I called MLife VIP services regarding a BOGO Ka ticket offer that was included on the comp room reservation that I booked. She told me it was around $82 per ticket for the tickets I would be paying for. I specifically asked her – that is for each PAID ticket…and asked her for the total for 6 tickets. It was basically the $82 x 3. I wanted to know what to budget for.

I called today to finally purchase tickets and today’s lady tells me that what I was told was wrong – that the tickets are actually $164 but they split them in half for BOGO so EACH ticket comes to $82. That is $82 x 6 which is double what I had budgeted for.

Is this correct – has anyone done the BOGO offers on tickets that come with the room comp offers? What kind of pricing did you get?

We aren't high rollers by any means but do you think contacting a host would be a good idea?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.