1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Aria offer with 2-for-1 Zarkana tickets?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by boxofbirds, Jul 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boxofbirds

boxofbirds High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My next stay is booked on an Mlife offer that included 2-for-1 Zarkana tickets, but I didn't see any instructions on how to redeem the ticket part of the offer. Has anyone booked and used a similar offer? How did the ticket part work?

Already seen Zarkana, might try and see it again, but would be awesome if I could use the discount on another Cirque show... :rolleyes2:

Trip #12
  2. BellaBlvd

BellaBlvd Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked on the same offer. I wasn't going to bother about seeing Zarkana again. I thought I may ask at the desk about if they'd let me use it on another show (totally wishful thinking I'm sure).

3. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

I believe you go to the mlife desk first and they will make a note of the 2 for 1, or whatever they do to activate it. You then go to the box office and make your seat choices and purchase tix.

4. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got a similar offer, but with 2-for-1 on any Cirque show ... I'd just call up MLife and see what they can do.

5. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed, most of the offers like this I see are 2-for-1 on any show. They might exclude O just because that show legitimately sells out pretty much every performance, but I doubt you'd have much of a problem.

6. boxofbirds

boxofbirds High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FYI, gave Mlife a call and they said I could switch the Zarkana 2 for 1 offer for 2 for 1 at Ka, Zumanity, Chris Angel or Love. Was hoping for O.... but not surprised!

Trip #12
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.