1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife(Aria) Comp Questions

Discussion in 'Comps' started by grplnxprt, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grplnxprt

grplnxprt Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have offers for three free nights. Are those offers only good if I stay all three nights, or can I book one night and still get it comped? What about the freeplay, free buffet, etc that comes with the three nights?

Last trip I was gold. Just checked and some points recently fell off putting me just 1800 points below gold, yet it still says I'm gold. How does that work?

I have a trip planned for March, but I have a chance to go down for a day or two next month. What is my best chance at maintaining my offers for March?

1- Stay at Aria and play like I normally would for the two days I'm there.

2- Stay elsewhere, but play at Aria.

3- Steer clear of Aria until March.

Thanks for your time. :beer:

2. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First, tier status means absolutely nothing in terms of your offers. I repeat, absolutely nothing. Offers are based on your level of play. Think of your tier as perks or offers you get from playing. Just like room offers are perks for playing.

The whole tier system is changing and I'll refer you to the other threads here on the subject. But in your case, you earned gold. You keep that status for a year after you earned it. That is why points expired and you still have gold.

As long as your play is equal to what is has been in the past, your offers should not change in March. If you normally spend $3000 and this trip you spend $500, your offers may drop though.

3. grplnxprt

grplnxprt Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The same amount per trip or per day?

Say I always spend $1000 per day.

Last trip was three days for a total of $3000.

Would a two day trip totaling $2000 be equal or less?

Are they looking at money spent per day or per trip?

Thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.