1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLB Playoffs

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by RealSolGlow, Sep 29, 2016.

1. RealSolGlow

RealSolGlow Low-Roller

Dec 15, 2015
    The Motor City
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be in Vegas this weekend and am curious when they take bets for the playoffs? We already know the teams locked in but what about wild card games, etc? There are lots of scenarios still out there in terms of WC teams and who could play who and on what date.

So my question is can I bet on one of the "locked" teams while there without knowing who they will play and what the odds are for them to make it versus any opponent or do I have to wait and see who they play before picking one for said series?

I'm a baseball guy and will have some fun bets this weekend for sure rooting on my Tigers in Vegas to get to that make-up game Monday in Detroit vs the Indians.
  2. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Jul 11, 2010
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can go ahead and bet on a locked team to win the WS or, maybe, the LCS. But you won't be able to, for example, bet on the Tigers first playoff game until the books know the opponent and who the starting pitchers will be. I guess there is an outside chance that line will be published Sunday night if you are still in Vegas. Depends on whether the Monday make up game will have an impact on the playoff lineup and starters