1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MJ1 Theater

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Electroguy563, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Over-Fried Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone! Just wondering if any of you can shed light on how the higher levels seating is like at the MJ1 theater. My wife has a bit of vertigo when she climbs steps. We are still deciding if we will sit closer or go for the higher levels.

Would access to the higher levels be similar to the Jersey Boys theater when they were at the Palazzo? Or is the access similar to the Colosseum at Caesars Palace? We've been there so any similarities will help us decide on seating for the MJ1 show.

Thanks!

Going to Hawaii's 9th Island!!
    Going to Hawaii's 9th island!!
  2. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

I forgot how steep the theater is, but I will say MJ1 is one Cirque show where "all" seats are NOT good seats. To me the upper level for MJ1 is a disappointment. Tall people sitting in front of you will also block your view. There are a bunch of "one way" rows on the upper level, so you definitely want to get seats close to the aisle on those rows. For MJ1, i definitely say closer is better.

3. papillon

papillon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Best seats in the house are the middle section of the theater but on the mezzanine level. As close to the front as you can get it. It's not that high or steep incline. There's a lot going on on all three sides of the theatre so you don't want to be too close to the stage or you will be craning your neck in all directions to get the full experience.

4. papillon

papillon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Figured out which seat section. You'll want to book Sections 202/203/204 as close to the front as you can get. That's important with this show, because the video and some of the action happens to the left and right of the stage.

5. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Over-Fried Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info, sindustry and papillon!

Going to Hawaii's 9th Island!!
    Going to Hawaii's 9th island!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.