1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MJ One In March

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Robag, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robag

Robag Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey there, my wife and I are going to be in Vegas from March 8 - 13. What would be the smartest thing to do? Do we wait till we are there to purchase tickets, or should we be buying them in advance. What are our chances of going through tix4tonight?

Thanks in advance!

2. Shjf

Shjf Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I personally wouldn't bother with tickets4tonight. Despite it being on their website as possible availability, I'm confident they can sell out shows without them.

I would keep your eye on specific days you want to go, check back often to see how many seats are left each time and judge from there. I know my husband and I paid for tickets in August 2013 and we weren't going til October 2013. The night we went sold out by September, so we made a good choice. I know every time of the year is different.

If you're okay with taking the chance that tickets may not be available when you arrive, then sure wait and pay when you're there. But if you're set on going, and want to go, pay in advance. I know we would pay for our tickets again in a heartbeat and they were 8th row, dead centre.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.