1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MJ: One discounts?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by seviay, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seviay

seviay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I are really wanting to see this as a change of pace but didn't really want to shell out $250-300 for the show. For me, I think it's still worth paying that much for a premium experience, but we're curious if there are ever any specials or discounts on this show? Should I just email my host at MGM (where we're staying) and see what he can do? I don't want to bug him if I don't have to, since I'm about as low of a player as you can get on the host ladder.

TYIA

2. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Contact the host. It can't hurt. I recall seeing this show offered at one of the Strip discount tickets booths, but that was more than a year ago. No idea if they would have that show available on the night you're interested

3. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    CDS own website usually offers 10 to 15% off tickets year round. I haven't seen anymore than that though since the show is still fairly n and doing well. It was one of my favorite CDS shows to date... Much better than the Beatles.

4. seviay

seviay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies, guys. I guess I will email my host and check the CDS site and let you all know what happens

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.