1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mixing free, discount, and paid rooms in the same week?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by bigjohn, Jun 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigjohn

bigjohn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I are planning 7 nights at Aria and are wondering if it is possible to use my vegas comp nights mon - thurs purchase friday night(city view) use the my vegas discount rate room sat night (most expensive of paid nights) then purchase sun night(city view). Will they also make us switch rooms because of the different views on different days. We both have enough lp to do this using only 3 rewards per account. Sorry if this is confusing.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A lot of keeping the different type of rooms will be at the hands of the check in clerk. With that many different reservations, it would be best to mention that to them with a request to "have the city view room" throughout the stay. Just remember, you will need to alternate who (you, her, you, her, etc) books what night and also to book early enough so that there is still availabilty with the rewards you want to use.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.