1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Missing Vegas

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by IWannaBeInVegas, Dec 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    These last few days I have been feeling the need for some Vegas time. I am looking at taking my teenage son who I have raised on my own since he was three with me, he will be 15 in February. He is home schooled through the K-12 online program so for us its just a matter of getting off work and having the money and him having wifi to do his class work daily.

To try to help with this lossy feeling, I went back and read my life trip report and my full report, may have been a bad idea because now I want to be there even more.

On top of that, I have started thinking about moving there again. Not selling my condo here but just renting a place if I can find a job there. On that note, our VP of HR at my place of employment is transferring to the M and she has told me if I applied, she would make sure I had a job, not sure how sincere she is being but I am almost tempted.

Still debating on weather to fly or drive if we do go out, my other option is to wait until July/Aug and go out when my son is with his mom, I prefer spring to summer in Vegas.

Just needed to vent or whatever you call it, getting the Vegas blues again, I thought I was nearly cured but I guess I was wrong.

Tentative Arrival
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.