1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mirage Pantry

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by luckydude, Jan 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luckydude

luckydude Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone tried the newly opened Pantry at the Mirage if so how was it? The Mirage has been sorely in need of a cafe since they closed the Caribe and I am hoping the Pantry will solve this.

2. tial

tial Tourist

I tried the Pantry during my NYE visit and all i can say is AMAZING!! Probably one of the best pancakes i ever had but everything we ordered was awesome. hopefully you will like it as much as we did... i will be going back on feb.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We ate there a couple of times in early December because Carnegie Deli was in the process of being remodeled. The first was about 4AM and the service was good and tolerate of us drunks trying to soak up the booze with some chicken fried steak. We ate there at a normal breakfast time later on and they were slammed and the service suffered for it, but its hard to fault them for that.The food was really good and I would recommend it if your staying at Mirage.

4. luckydude

luckydude Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is good news. We will definitely give it a try on our next stay at the Mirage. My wife do bounce around staying at various places but the Mirage always seems the most like our home away from home in Vegas. I am glad the have a good cafe again.

5. Reel Investor

Reel Investor Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I ate there twice:
    - Pancakes, eggs, chicken sausage were excellent.
    - Waffles were bad (but I normally like waffles), it was rather tasteless and they expected the heavy heaping of fruit to carry the day. So I guess if you like a vessel to transport fruit to your mouth, it works.
    - It has a GREAT vantage point to people watch while you eat, since it overlooks the revolution bar and the walkway to the rooms. Worth the cost of food just for this!
    - MyVegas has $15 credit for only 5K loyalty points

I highly recommend trying it.

6. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    http://www.yelp.com/biz/pantry-24-hour-kitchen-las-vegas

Without having been there personally, the photos and reviews are a little sour, IMHO.

I loved Caribe Café. Had a delicious prime rib there that I still remember.

It doesn't appear as though The Pantry is a viable replacement, but then, anything is better than Cravings Buffet, which will leave you craving for decent food.

Hopefully, I can give a first person account in June, but I guess that's not helping you.

Can someone who has been there verify that this is located where B.B. King's was?

7. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is.

8. Carol1113

Carol1113 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is located right by the walkway to the room elevators---the last thing that was there before they opened was a Rolex watch store.
    The food is good but didn't think it was anything special

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.