1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mirage Comp Room Bonuses

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by BigGTMike, Feb 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good morning.

I am considering using a Midweek Comp Room bonus and a Weekend Comp Room bonus on consecutive nights in May. The specific dates are May 7 and 8.

Couple of questions:
    1. Will they allow me to book these consecutively?
    2. Will they allow me to link the reservation to my Spring offer of two comp nights and one paid night for the 9, 10, and 11?

Thanks for any first hand experiences at Mirage that can be provided.

2. robron

robron Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are going to the Mirage in April and were able to link 2 comp nights, 2 bonus MyVegas nights from my husband and 1 MyVegas night from me. It seemed to take forever on the phone to get them all linked but when we get there we won't have the hassle of trying to link them then or possibly having to check out and check back in to a different room.

We did the same thing last year.

3. M_ILIS

M_ILIS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have 3 nights in April at the Mirage and they didn't seem to care at all about them being consecutive dates. I purposely tried to book the first night on my account, second on my wife's and third on mine (so technically it wasn't 3 consecutive nights for the same person), but they didn't even care. I have no idea about combining with the Mlife offer, though.

4. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked and linked all of this just fine.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.