1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mirage Buffet

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by npom, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. npom

npom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Back in April I used the Mirage buffet reward. It was cost quite a bit less in loyalty points then. I had thought the rewards were only a 1 time use thing but it looks like I can buy it again. Is this because the price went up? I would hate to purchase it and find out I can't use it when I get there in August.

2. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You may buy it again because they removed it, brought it back, and changed the points of it. I had it in APril and for the 11k I paid i didn't think it was worth it, and I sure won't pay the price for it now.

3. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had done the same thing, except for my second buffet will be earlier than yours, the end of July to be exact. So I'll let ya know when I use it.

Got this "second" buffet for 14,995 LP's, don't know how much it is now.

I really enjoyed it, especially the smoked meats section. The smoked tri-tip and smoked ribs were to die for. I can't wait to go back! :banana:

4. myvegas79

myvegas79 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's now 35,000 LPs.

5. domeboy

domeboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is all about best use of the Loyalty Points. If you already get free rooms, but not free food from gaming it isnt a bad use of the points if you like Cravings (as I do). It is also better to spend the points on this trip instead of waiting since who knows what changes will be made to the game in the next six months.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.