1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mirage - Buffet Offer - Expires 12/28/16

Discussion in 'Hotel Offers & Discounts' started by Sonya, May 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mirage - Buffet Offer - Expires 12/28/16

Receive Two Complimentary Buffets Per Stay

Travel Window: Now - December 28, 2016 Offer ends: December 28, 2016 2 night minimum required Book Now or call Room Reservations at 866.825.7608 and ask for offer code MIRBUF16

Guest must book by December 28, 2016 at 11:59pm (PST). Offer is valid now to December 28, 2016 in a View Room. Two night minimum. Unused credit will not be refunded and has no cash value. Two Complimentary Buffets, per stay. This offer is non-transferable and may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion including those from other MGM Resorts International™ properties. Offers are subject to availability; blackout dates apply, and are not available to groups or persons attending meetings or conventions, or on major holidays. Guests must be at least 21 years of age to check in. A valid major credit card must be presented upon check-in. A daily resort fee, which includes select resort amenities, will apply. Room rates for reservation changes are subject to change at the time of revising. Management reserves the right to cancel or change this promotion at its discretion without prior notice. If you or someone you know has a problem gaming responsibly, please call the 24-hour Problem Gamblers HelpLine at 800.522.4700. ©2016 MGM Resorts International™.

Check Rates & Dates

Last edited: May 23, 2016
  2. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a discrepancy on the dates on this one. I sent an email to ask which is the actual end date. It says 8/31 in the text, but the terms says 12/28.

3. Bamalewie

Bamalewie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm already booked there on 8/31-9/2, I'm getting the mlife rate, do you think they would add this to my deal?

4. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It never hurts to call and ask them. Worst they can do is say "No." :)

5. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I confirmed the correct expiration date for this is 12/28/16.

6. Geogran

Geogran OTD Tea Sipper

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bamelwie: I'd just call and give them the offer code above from Sonya's post and ask them if they can compare your reservation to this offer, if this offer is better than what you have, ask them to change you to this offer. Should not be a problem. It could be that your mlife rate is cheaper than this offer code so you would have to decide which is better for you.
    Good luck.

7. DonDraper8

DonDraper8 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you sure that this offer isn't better?
    http://www.mgmresorts.com/RoyalOffer2016/?kbid=335345
    I rebooked using this and then cancelled my old reservation.

8. Bamalewie

Bamalewie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going to look into it. I'm sure they'll be accommodating, they have been so far.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.