1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mirage Buffet Coupon

Discussion in 'Coupon Swap' started by markr520, May 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markr520

markr520 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello VMB,

My wife and I are going to LV in June-July and were going to buy the LVA. The only thing is... the Mirage coupon is the only one that stood out to me as useful.

I was wondering if anyone had an LVA that was NOT interested in using the Mirage coupon. I'd be willing to buy it off of you and we can discuss fair compensation for it. We will have an ACG for a few smaller coupons (HR matchplays, ellis island meals, etc) if anything interests you. Otherwise, I'd be willing to buy the coupon off of you.

Thanks!

Mark.

2. npom

npom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The mirage is the only place I have been given a hard time about tearing the coupon out ahead of time. They like to see the book. Just a heads up.

3. Kc4400

Kc4400 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last year, Mirage gave me a hard time using a coupon I received from a member on this board. They finally accepted it, but it was a few minutes of public shaming in the line.

There is a Mirage buffet pass as a prize on MyVegas. That got me playing the game and it didn't take me long to get the points needed for it. You would have no trouble getting it for your trip.

4. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Mirage buffet for breakfast is highly underrated. I think it's in the second tier, just below the top places.

5. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

They too gave me a hard time too redeeming one I won on a contest here, the lady gave me so much trouble and everyone was staring at us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.