1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mirage - booking a marketing offer

Discussion in 'Comps' started by JosieCat, Jul 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone had experience with how strict the Mirage is about the "book by" dates they give you on Marketing offers. I am considering a November trip and I have a pretty good Mirage offer good through the end of November, but the offer says you have to book by the end of July.

I really hate doing this because I've cancelled twice there because they make you book so early that you can't see what other offers are available to you. Plus, I'm not even sure this trip is a "for sure" thing yet.

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just book it. who cares if you've canceled twice or 200 times. it costs you nothing and they couldn't care less.

3. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shifter is right. I just did the same at Mirage for a September trip.

Are you worried about limiting your future offers because you have one booked already? In my experience, it doesn't matter. They still send you offers even if you have one booked.

4. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, I guess I just feel bad about booking and then cancelling - again. I've booked with a host twice and ended up cancelling due to better offers elsewhere that came up after I booked the Mirage. This host never gives me more than the marketing offer anyway - so I guess I will just book it direct with VIP marketing and not even get her involved.

Thanks you guys!

5. AceTen

AceTen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If your host at the Mirage isn't offering you anything additional, just book it direct, then you don't have to ever feel bad about canceling!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.