1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mirage $48 a night reward ??

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by StuartUK, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StuartUK

StuartUK Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey guys,
    Any of you used the $48 Mirage hotel room reward ??

Need to find out if you can buy the 1 reward and get access to the $48 rate for 3 consecutive nights..... as I cant get into the reward to see if it says you can only book 1 night at $48 using 1 reward......

2. jtdl

jtdl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can use one reward for up to three nights but only for the dates listed. I was able to use it for May 8 but not May 6 or 7 because they aren't available dates.

3. djcoach

djcoach Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Correct. I redeemed it when it was for $42 a night before they raised it and got three nights off the one reward. And I even got it during March Madness when rates are astronomical

4. StuartUK

StuartUK Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I need it for May26th, 27th and 28th....
    all are showing as available on the rewards page...
    Am guessing its $48 + tax ?
    Do they get you on the resort fee too, or has some got away with not paying that ? :)

5. Shjf

Shjf Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We purchased it back when it was $42. We're going from March 23rd to March 29th with only having to pay for 1 full rate night our of our pocket. 3 of those nights were $42 + tax and it does say in the fine print you're subject to the $28 resort fee. I'll be trying to comp the resort fee. Some players have said in the past with MyVegas comps that they were able to skip the resort fee even with a completely comp'd night. But I know every hotel is different and every person behind the counter is different. It's basically a crap shoot.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.