1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Minus 5 Bar...silly question

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by nursepower, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nursepower

nursepower Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see packages that include drinks but if we bought a package that is just entry only do they have sodas? Or water? We don't drink but I'd still like to check it out. And can we take our own pictures inside?

2. Mac62398

Mac62398 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No pics allowed but if they're busy you can sneak some. Not worth the price if you ask me. It's really small. Don't believe the lies about getting moisture in your smartphone. It's just a ruse so you won't have it with you to take pics.

3. weluvvegas

weluvvegas Vegas Slot Junkie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why don't they allow pics?

40th Birthday Bash!
  4. Gutzy

Gutzy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We went to the Monte Carlo one a year ago and it was fun. Look at it as entertainment and everything costs $$ so what the heck. We are probably going to go again this year because the other couple hasn't been there. Have heard that the Monte Carlo one is better than MB one. Also if you do a search on this site someone said he did take a camera in and did take pictures and no one said anything. Last time we bought one package that included a picture but this time I am bringing my camera in.

5. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL, they probably think the heat from the flash melts the ice! :) :) :)

Seriously, if your camera or phone works on a very cold winter day, it will certainly work in there.

However {stick in the mud mode} after spending yet another cold winter in Omaha, this place is about at the bottom of the must-do list!

6. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They don't allow them so you will want to buy the photos they take of you while you are in there. They have a photographer roaming around.

I went to the one at the Monte Carlo for free, using a MyVegas reward. The novelty of the ice wears off about a minute after you get in so it's like having a drink in a cold overpriced bar. I wasn't that impressed. If it weren't free I'd be bummed I spent the money to get in.

7. airball1996

airball1996 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Take all the pics you want, they're not going to do anything. I snapped over a dozen when we visited. All of their "rules" are total crap (at least when I was there).

1. No pics allowed - false
    2. They don't serve beer since it would freeze - false
    3. They only allow a 2 (3?) drink maximum - false
    4. You're only allowed in for a limited duration of time - false

Maybe it's different if they have a line out the door, but all of the above was BS when we visited at MB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.