1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Million Dollar Quartet

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by AnAmericanTexanInVegas, Sep 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnAmericanTexanInVegas

AnAmericanTexanInVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is this show still in Vegas?
    If so, does anyone here have opinions? Would it be worth seeing?

2. zolar31

zolar31 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw it in June, had front row seats. I thought it was better than Jersey Boys, and jersey boys is good. Great story, awesome cast. Its simple live music, no tracks; just guitar, bass, piano, drums. Its raw, and has lots of energy. Jerry Lee stole the show the night I went.

If you like Johnny, Jerry Lee, Elvis, and Carl; you should like this show. There are some clips floating around youtube; just make sure your viewing the Vegas cast.

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I read that CET had it on their Diamond free show list this month. I'd like to see it myself but hubby saw the show when it toured Louisville and was not impressed. Just said he liked the last 10 minutes... lol. He felt Jersey Boys was much better. He said all songs were just "clipped sections" (until the last 10 min) and he wanted to hear more. Guess I'll see if they are still offering it free in March and see if hubby willing to go. We agreed on our love of Jersey Boys, LOVE and The Fab Four.... maybe he will enjoy the LV cast more than the traveling show.... :)

4. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    still on diamond list supposed to go this week to see it

5. BlueGlass

BlueGlass Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Loved it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.