1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Miley Cyrus Tickets Question

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by uli_1515, Nov 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uli_1515

uli_1515 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to getting the wife and her friend a ticket. My questions MGM seating chart how much do I need to spend for their tickets.

2. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm wondering how much they will be also. I'm thinking about buying some of these tickets to make a quick buck. I'm guessing it's going to be a huge show/tour.

3. uli_1515

uli_1515 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am hoping I can get 2 decent tickets for under 500

4. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Her show is pretty cheap

Top prices is 104.65( excluding vip packages)

5. uli_1515

uli_1515 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where did you come across that ? I saw the presale is the 16th. Maybe your level has a better presale.

6. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have an AMEX card you could buy them today. Facebook presale starts the 15 and general is 16.

7. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    where are you looking for info? if through ticketmaster they show the price range even if tickets are not on sale or presale yet

8. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    http://www.ticketmaster.com/miley-cyrus-bangerz-tour-las-vegas-nevada-03-01-2014/event/2E004B65EA2640ED?artistid=1149434&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Tickets are $72 or $104

If you have an Amex you can get them now. Enter the 10 digit phone number on the back of your card. Also there is VIP packages you can buy, really close tickets and stuff..

Otherwise pre-sale on the 15th, should be codes floating around online, shouldn't be hard to find.

[​IMG]
    Here's the seating chart. She's got a large catwalk, so most of the seats should be good!

9. uli_1515

uli_1515 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okgrabbing 2 in the morning. I have no amex so I'll wait.

10. uli_1515

uli_1515 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here is a quick update. Purchased 2 tickets this morning around 1030am for the show. To be honest I wouldn't of even purchased them if I was going to the show. Ended up the wife accepted the section 7 front row seats instead of playing the game of purchasing off of stub hub. It is a fucking joke that in the second pre sale 30 minutes in when I hit the button for the next set of tickets I get a whopping 4 seat choices. I would guess they have a bunch held back and then the ones of course who did the amex sale had first crack. But over 1000 tickets on stub hub for every possible section and ticket master gives me 4 selections. OK rant over. It is the nature of the ticket master beast.

11. Boosty16

Boosty16 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those are better prices than the Justin Timberlake concert I just bought tix for. His show is not until Aug 2014 but I got top section (sec 112) front row seats 1 and 2 for $290 for both. Wife is going to freak when I show her later tonight. The tix you got are going for over $500.

12. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I picked some up today too, but for a different venue. I got the first lower section right next to the stage, row F.

I also picked up a pair of GA/PIT tickets to Lady Antebellum at Mandalay Bay in March.

I'm trying to be a greasy ticker scalper, heard there's some good money in it.

13. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Section 7 looks good! Looks like she has a second stage right there the "C" stage, she's probably gonna do a bunch of songs right there!!!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.