1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mike Hammer

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by jburp, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jburp

jburp Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can anyone tell me how long the Mike Hammer show is? Wondering if we should eat before or after the show. We are thinking of Triple George.

2. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It runs about 70 minutes, I'd say, with a free meet and greet afterwards if you want to stay. Since it starts at 7pm, you have plenty of time to eat afterwards, and you might even run into Mike at Triple George afterward. He likes to have dinner after the show, and even slid into my booth at Magnolia's once to chat after the show. What a fun, nice fellow.

3. ValerieJo

ValerieJo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will bestaying at the 4Queens in October and would like to see his show. Does anyone know if 4Queens has discount tickets (coupons) for guests? Also, is general seting OK, or is VIP seating that much better?

Thanks! :peace:

First time at 4 Queens
  4. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Theater is small so all seats are good. VIP gets seated first and a drink. Look for coupons at the player club or box office or write to Mike's production manager Andrew at the "Mike Hammer Show" Facebook page for more details, discounts or deals.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.