1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mike Hammer & Mac King

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by James G, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James G

James G Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where is the cheapest place to get tickets for these shows? to vegas from this friday until next thursday. I want to take my kids to a few shows and these are two I want to take them to see. I've been Mac in the past. I think 3 times over the past 3 years. I believe we just had to buy 2 drinks or something with a coupon from some magazine in our hotel room.

Any help will help out alot!

I'm also taking my kids (5 & 9) to Tournament of Kings. I heard that was a good show. Any other suggestions would be great!

Thanks!

James

2. beckers

beckers Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check smartervegas. I think I saw T of the K there.

I have seen them handing out free show with a drink outside of Harrah's on occasion but I have also heard if you ask at the Total Rewards desk they will give them too but again I am not certain.

I think I have seen Mike Hammer before on Travel Zoo or Gold Star so keep checking there as well.

Good luck.

3. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mike Hammer's show wouldn't be appropriate for children of that age. He has been bringing in more adult-oriented comedy into the show and discourages bringing anyone under 13.

4. jawdad

jawdad Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For Mac King - I've always just asked for the coupon at the Total Rewards desk at Harrahs. It's usually been a buy 2 drinks and get in free deal.

5. James G

James G Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know know. I read on Trip Advisor a few months ago that it was a great show for the whole family. I'm glad this was told to me before I took my girls to see him.

I've already got the T of K tickets (MyVegas Rewards, free). I'll pick up the coupons at Harrah's when I get to Vegas.

Thanks guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.