1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Midi Conditions on the Strip

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by Labeeb, Jul 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Labeeb

Labeeb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can anyone give some updated conditions of midi baccarat on the Strip? I haven't been to LV in a few years and haven't played on the Strip in about five, so any info on the midi baccarat conditions on the Strip would be much appreciated. Thanks!

2. jdubc

jdubc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I typically play at Aria, Bellagio, and Caesars.

You should be able to find a $100 table at all three, although Aria and Caesars will occasionally only have $300 minimum, but I've been able to talk them down to $200. I find Bellagio to be the best for "low-rolling" at $100.

Aria and Bellagio have better cocktail service IMO. Caesars' cocktail waitresses okay during the day and evening, but around 4AM you'll be hard pressed to find one.

Also, your question concerns Midi but for those who prefer Big Baccarat Caesars still has the table set up, and will allow you to pull the cards if everyone at the table agrees.

3. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree with this. Some other info: Mandalay Bay usually has two tables going ($200 minimum), Cosmo has multiple tables ($200-$300 minimum depending on the time of day), MGM Grand ($300 minimum), Wynn ($200-$500 minimum depending on the time of day), Venetian ($300 minimum), Mirage ($100 minimum). Obviously, it could be less mid-week or other slow times, but I think that is what you can expect

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.