1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Michelle

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by bukaty123, Jun 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bukaty123

bukaty123 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    me and my Husband are going to Las Vegas oct 25 (Thurs) to (Mon) the 29th of October if i can fing a "late" enought flight or even a red eye that will work. On Sun Oct 28 I was given 2 tickets to the NHRA race. I worked at my local drag strip for 24years, until I was forced to quit last year, I got quite sick and now cant work at all. I went from 3 jobs to not working at all. We have never been to Vegas and that is on my "bucket list. I was told I have a diblilating disease and decided this wuold be year I go, before this gets worse. Does anyone have any great idease and/tips for my trip? Can anyone please tell me where an In and Out Burger might be?

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board Michelle. You came to the right place for great info from seasoned vegas vets. Read some of the trip reports for ideas and ask away with specific questions for any help you need. Very sorry to hear of your illness and hope you feel great so you can get the most out of your trip! :)

3. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Hi Michelle and welcome aboard!

As Syb said, plenty of info here to help out with your trip.

Sure hope you can find a flight to your liking. I will be in Vegas for those exact dates myself and know that airfare for those dates is pretty expensive right now. Let's both keep our fingers crossed. :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about your health issues. Hang in there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.