1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Michael Jackson ONE

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by bighouse304, Jul 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bighouse304

bighouse304 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry if this is a repost, I searched through the site, however I was wondering if anyone knew of good options for the best discounted Michael Jackson ONE tickets? I swear I thought I saw a MyVegas deal, but it's not there (maybe I dreamt it?) Any help would be appreciated!

2. jimboguy

jimboguy Blubbery Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Travelzoo has the only MJ One discount I've seen.

3. DJ Ran

DJ Ran High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One of the hottest shows in Vegas right now. Purchase tickets a head of time for the best seats. I just purchased my seats last week for a show in October, can't wait.

4. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't help with any discount options, but want to assure you that even at full price it's worth it. I've seen it twice and loved it both times.

Vegas Just Because...
  5. dutchvelvet

dutchvelvet VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The seats I got through Mandalay Bay VIP were way better as the normal seats through website, and I believe they were discounted a little for tier status

6. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. bighouse304

bighouse304 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the response! For whatever reason, the show is dark for the time that we'll be there with the exception of a 3PM show one of the days that we'll be there. The wife really wants to see this, so I guess an afternoon show it is! :)

8. Bluskies

Bluskies Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually, that looks like the same discount that you can get through the Cirque site if you join their club (free to join).

I found the seat offered wasn't to my liking (right against a side wall), so I called the concierge at the Mandalay Bay, told them of the Cirque Club price that links through the MB website and got the seat I wanted in the same row, but on the aisle where the Thriller dancers go up. And a half dozen rows from the stage. They gave me the seat for the Cirque price of $132.50 , including fees and taxes. Believe me, after much searching, I was glad to get it.

Another thing to look at if you will be there in August is the Michael Jackson/Beatles Love combo. Great seats available at lower prices, but you do have to get one of each.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.