1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM's Newly Remodeled Tower Suite???

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by uconncraig, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uconncraig

uconncraig Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked a promo AAA rate for the new one bedroom tower suite at MGM.
    I got $125/night average for 9/2-5 (plus $25/night resort deception fee). I think that's a bargain and the room looks very nice on the web site. The major drawback is that they are at the end of the hallways (a football field?).

Has anyone seen one in person?

Does the MGM pool have a similar vibe to the Mirage pool? I hope so.

2. Polemarch28

Polemarch28 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can only speak to the Executive Suite.

I like it very much. Stayed in it twice, and good experiences (with the room) both times. This is subjective, so I'll just say, the remodeled MGM rooms are all a lot nicer than before. I approve.

As to the pool area, there are other threads on this, but I think the MGM lazy river is a blast. Demographic is mostly late 20's and 30's. People are holding drinks and lazily scooting down the pool. You can hear all of the music from Wet Republic. It's more of a moving party than anything else.

The other pools in the MGM pool complex are okay - but in my opinion, they don't have the same energy.

In all, I consider the pools a huge advantage for MGM - one of the main reasons we keep going back there.

3. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The most we ever spent on a MGM Grand room was $55 per night and that was before I had to pay the $20 per night resort fee for our convenience.....LOL....they were at that time charging the resort fee but we booked before the resort fees started and HELD THEM to it.....BTW we also got $25 per DAY per ROOM pool credit that year...we had 3 rooms for 4 nights....you do the math.......

This year they offered 3 nights free, plus $50 gambling money and 2 for 1 Brad Garrett tickets.......so we will be back for the first time in a while in less then 2 weeks........otherwise I would NOT return because of their resort deception fee...... :(

4. br549

br549 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.