1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM Super Party

Discussion in 'Comps' started by 33hard6, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 33hard6

33hard6 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just received a email inviting me to this, its held in the Hollywood Theatre anyone have inside info? I already have another offer booked for that weekend with Concert tickets but I am a huge NFL fan, wonder if its worth it to switch

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can not speak specifically to that party, but I not a fan of parties in a setting with fixed seats. I want to be able to walk around, etc. I assume Hollywood Theatre has fixed seating like a movie?

3. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    not sure about how the seating is but my host told me it includes stadium food, beer, wine and sodas. I don't think it includes liquor which was the deal breaker for me. He also said mgm has another party with better food/drinks etc and is a nicer party than the Hollywood theatre one.

4. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Yeah I got this offer as well along with complimentary stay. I think this is more of the super bowl party for the masses, I was a bit confused about the seating as well since it is a theater. Nonetheless I was thinking about doing Vegas for the super bowl anyway so I may book it. I doubt anything better will show up for me from any MGM property.

I think the super bowl parties for the high rollers are in the ballrooms.

5. 33hard6

33hard6 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Doesn't sound like the main "PARTY" over it, thanks for the replies

6. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, looks like the main party is hosted in the arena, this one is listed as "stadium food" and "bar" (hopefully that means it's not limited to beer and wine).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.