1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM Super Bowl Party

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by acerotten, Dec 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acerotten

acerotten Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking for help....what is the difference between super bowl parties at MGM between David Copperfield arena and MGM Grand arena ....my host offered 8 tickets at Copperfield arena or 4 at grand arena and possibly the other 4 (there is 8 of us) depending on my play this trip. I googled both events and found nothing...thanks in advance

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got an email invite to the Copperfield party yesterday. I can't find any info online, but obviously the arena is a much larger venue. If they're offering fewer tickets to the larger venue, my wild ass guess is that there's some sort of pre-game entertainment act at the arena party, whereas the Copperfield party is probably a standard type.

3. vacationaddict

vacationaddict Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also got a invite and couldn't find any information at all on the party on the internet. The only thing I found was on youtube from 8 years ago....and that looks like the other party not Copperfield one. Im sure someone has been to the Copperfield party on this board that has some info.

4. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One venue is going to be stadium seating and one will be round table party seating with a buffet and bars/wait staff

5. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah but I don't get why the host offered 8 tix to the smaller venue and only 4 to the larger one. It seems to imply that the Arena party is "better".

6. vacationaddict

vacationaddict Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was hoping they would have at least a open bar and some appetizers. Either way I cant wait:drunk:

7. midwestmidroller

midwestmidroller Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think you should get a 'free happy hour' of drinks at copperfield if you are platinum or that damn elusive black card.

8. RNRINVEGAS

RNRINVEGAS Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been to both the Copperfield and KA theatre parties over the last 3 years. I too have given up my Arena tickets for one of other parties so I could either be with other buddies (who did not qualify for the Arena party) or to trade in my 2 tickets for additional tickets for the Copperfield or KA party. Both parties were great. My understanding is the level parties goes: Copperfield, KA, Arena. However, I can tell you that I enjoyed the Copperfield one better than KA. The reason being is you get a table there and in the KA Theatre unless you sit in the first row of the second tier you have no where to set your snacks.

Copperfield Party : Free beer & cash bar for hard drinks, snacks, no private betting lines
    KA Party : Free beer & well drinks, much better food, no private betting lines

I will be attending the Arena party this year and I was told that they have private betting lines from others that have gone. This is huge plus if so for me. (avoid that long a$s line at the Sports Book ....and you don't have walk out of the party at halftime to make your second half wagers too) Again, I hope this is true.

9. VegasBJ

VegasBJ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the arena party is the "better" of the venues as far as drinks, food, tailgate type spreads, etc. All of this is free as part of the party. more food and drink choices with couches, big screens, etc spread around the arena floor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.