1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mgm rooms

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by quaffone, Feb 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quaffone

quaffone Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I notice two different LP reward point levels for MGM rooms. What's the difference between the two? Also what is the bonus date. I've already booked for April without using MyVegas points and notice my days would qualify. Thanks in advance.

2. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Different dates, click on them and there is a link to a calendar of valid stays.

3. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also with bonus days, you can book more than one night and they are usually cheaper

Tentative Arrival
  4. Daryl Ellis

Daryl Ellis Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are the free rooms restricted to certain rooms? We are staying at MGM in June and have booked a grand queen premier room, could we get a free night and pay difference for the upgraded room?

5. quaffone

quaffone Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was wondering the same thing Daryl.Why are there two different LP levels for MGM rooms. One requires 47,500 LP midweek and the other requires 85,500 LP midweek is it because of the room type? I'm thinking West Wing room over a grand premier room but just guessing.It is unclear when I read the info on the reward.

6. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The cheaper reward is for "bonus" dates. There are less bonus dates available then the more expensive, non-bonus date rewards. Lick on the availability link to pull up the calendars of when each type is available. Previously, you would not be charged a $30+/night resort fee for the non-bonus bookings, but you would for the bonus dates. Now they charge the ever increasing resort fee to all bookings.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.