1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM/Mlife 72 Hours Between Comps - Does this apply to me?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by -(J)-, May 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In all my time I have never seen this policy. I was reading the fine print of an offer and noticed it said something like "there must be a 72 hour window between comp/promotional stays at multiple MGM resorts.

So that sounds like one could NOT stay 2 comp (or free) nights at one MGM HOTEL A and then move over to MGM HOTEL B the next day for another 2 comp nights?

1) Is this only for fully comped stays?

2) What if I have 1 night comped + 1 night paid at Mandalay Bay and then move to Aria the next day for 1 night comped + 1 night paid... will that be okay?

3) Is resort credit considered a "comp"? For example.. can I stay at Mandalay Bay for 2 comp nights and then move to Vdara the next two nights (paying for the Vdara room) and still receive the $100 Vdara resort credit I get with a particular mlife promotion? Me staying free at MB would have no effect on me receiving a resort credit at Vdara the next day?

Just getting a little mixed up on what is allowed and what is not
    Hopefully someone can clear up some of this...

Cheers! :beer:

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is discussed here every few weeks. Has been MGM policy for quite some time. BUT, with that said... a few words. Getting rooms ONLY can sometimes be done back to back, or in your case with a day in between (paid room). Getting a comp that also includes food/FP/show offers are almost impossible to get unless you are doing serious big bucks. Call and see what they can do for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.