1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

mgm grand petite room

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by freddywill, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freddywill

freddywill Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone booked their my rewards at the MGM Grand. I was reading that the room had no view and didnt have a door for the bathroom. Is that true, and since I already called and booked my reservation, I guess I just lost my loyalty points if I wanted to cancel. :cry:

2. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can look up the room on youtube, there are tons of them. The room layout is a bit strange, there's no door that separates the bathroom from the bedroom, and there's only a lightly frosted glass to the toilet, I believe. The rooms are also on the small side, but they are newly renovated.

3. freddywill

freddywill Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, I just called them and the lady at the front desk thought it was funny, but she went and checked and they do have a door that separates the bathroom from the rest of the room, although they did not before.

4. PopMegaphone

PopMegaphone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think an upgrade to the Grand Kind is 15 dollars a night, which is well worth it.

5. freddywill

freddywill Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Thanks for the info, we might just eat the points and stay at the Aria instead.

6. voltron12

voltron12 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there in oct and bathroom has no door and is first thing you see when walking into the room. I did have a strip view though. And room is newly rentavated so nice but small. If you need to duece or shower and you are staying with someone in your room you dont want to smell you or see you nude you might be in trouble.

7. newwave73

newwave73 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MGM Grand sucked bad!

We stayed at MGM in November through myVegas for 3 nights. The room was ok, but the hotel service was terrible. They even tried to charge us for the 3rd night! Which was so weird because the first 2 were comped.

8. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got the upgrade for free from MyVegas. The lady booking us just threw us in the Grand King. But it's definitely worth $15, imo.

9. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is probably way more Grand King rooms anyways.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.