1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM Grand Comp Room Question...

Discussion in 'Comps' started by bostonscotty, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bostonscotty

bostonscotty Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a quick question hopefully someone may know the answer to. I am staying at MGM Grand second weekend in November (8-11th). Have three nights comp'd (through host) in a new Tower One Bedroom. I have stayed there numerous times comp'd but have never received a confirmation letter that stated that I would get that room "per availability". Does anyone know, or had experience with NOT getting the room your host requested? What happens if the Tower One Bedroom is not available? Will they upgrade or allow for a paid upgrade? Any info would be appreciated. Thank you!

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    all suites are assigned by the suite committee on busy weekends. Nov 8-11 is Veterans Day weekend, which would qualify as potentially busy. therefore, whether you get that suite or not depends on what other bigger players request it. it's possible that you could get bumped out of a suite and into a regular room. you will not be able to pay for it if it's not available. if it's not available that literally means there isn't one available for you. if there is one available, you will get it.

3. bostonscotty

bostonscotty Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you Shifter! Totally makes sense

4. languages1

languages1 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    suites

is thanksgiving weekend a bad weekend for suite upgrades on comped rooms

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.