1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM Grand arena. Where is mlife VIP seat section.

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by golfnut, Jun 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. golfnut

golfnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wondering if any of you have any experience with getting tickets for concerts through Mlife. I purchased pre sale tickets for Jimmy Buffett through them. The lady told me that she could not tell me where exactly my seat would be, but that they were in the seats blocked for mlife VIP's. The tickets were $200 a piece so I'm guessing they are on the floor. I just hope they are up close.

I'm hoping someone can make me feel better about getting tickets through Mlife. I'm just a little worried that I'm gonna end up with my back against the wall on the last row, so any insight is greatly appreciated.

2. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmm no idea. I haven't tried it, I like to purchase them myself to make sure I'm getting a good seat.

Floor and half of the lower level are $227 it says on Ticketmaster. So looks like it could be anywhere, you could be in the front row, or the 40th row... half the seats are that price.

You didn't get them online you did it on the phone? Looking at Ticketmaster there is still a ton of seats left... odd they can't tell you, I'd call back and ask more questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.