1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM coffee?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Darkace54, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkace54

Darkace54 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I are heading out to vegas at them end of March for the sweet 16. We are staying at the MGM for the first time. I was wondering if anyone knew if MGM has coffee pots in their rooms? On previous trips we typically bring k-cups for use first thing in the morning. wasn't sure if this would be needed for MGM.

Thanks.

2. smac

smac Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless things have changed since last June, there are no coffee makers in the MGM Grand rooms that I've stayed in. (Grand Queen, and the Executive Queen Suite)

3. seviay

seviay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never gotten a coffeepot, but I've seen them outside of rooms when the cleaning crew was going through, so certainly they exist. I imagine if you requested it from room service, they'd bring it up? You may want to call ahead, though...I wouldn't be surprised if they charged you for it with the way they're nickel-and-dime-ing people lately

4. gpenguins67

gpenguins67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yeah agree with the above post .... last few trips at MGM did not see coffee machines in the room. I'm assuming you want a coffee right when you wake up, but if it is any consolation, the coffee the coctail waitresses bring are very good and they aren't crazy busy first thing in the morning. Might not be a bad idea to throw a couple bucks in a slot and grab a coffee .... thats what i usually do while my friends are in the long line at starbucks (blahhhh i cant stand their coffee).

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.