1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM Buffet Passes

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Drambler, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I posted this in my trip report but figured I should list it here as well.

I got back from LV last week and before I went I wanted to get two MGM dinner buffets, but didn't have the 91k in points it wanted for the two person pass. I did buy one at 26k and found I could buy another one for 26k even though it said only one per person.

They had no trouble processing these at MGM so I was able to save quite a bit of points doing it this way. For those looking at the MGM buffet you may want to go this route.

2. wellmel

wellmel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh nice!!!

3. luci5

luci5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought you weren't allowed to have 2 identical reward, but it seems that's not the case here.

The problem with buying 2 separate buffet passes is that it uses 2 rewards rather than one.

4. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would not recommend this method to anyone trying to get 2 buffets because you are not supposed to be able to redeem two of the same reward in a 30 day period (you can purchase as many of the same rewards as possible if you have the points - you are just not supposed to be allowed to redeem more than one).

You just happened to get lucky (great score!), but chances are very good that someone else will not.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.