1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM Brunch Reward Still Around?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by iambumbo, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iambumbo

iambumbo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On my trip last year out I really enjoyed the brunch at MGM Grand. I see now that they only have the breakfast or dinner options as rewards. Does the brunch still pop up from time to time or is that no longer an option? My next trip isn't till late August so I've got plenty of time to wait it out if it does still spring up on occasion.

On a separate note, I've seen recent posts that some buffets are now offering free beer/wine, which I don't recall seeing much of in the past. Anybody know which if any of the MyVegas reward buffets would include that?

2. STPFan

STPFan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the existing Breakfast award used to include the Brunch. I am 99% positive when I purchased it a few months ago it included the brunch on weekends but now it only says breakfast. I had setup a spreadsheet on our dining plans and included it as weekend bruch. Not sure exactly when it changed. I will likely be returning if I can use on the weekend.

3. iambumbo

iambumbo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're correct in that I seem to recall when I booked it last year around this time they described it as "breakfast/brunch," but now they've broken off the breakfast separately. I'm not much of a breakfast food eater, which is why I'm looking for brunch.

4. sm2420

sm2420 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On a separate note, I've seen recent posts that some buffets are now offering free beer/wine, which I don't recall seeing much of in the past. Anybody know which if any of the MyVegas reward buffets would include that?[/QUOTE]

The Mirage buffet has free beer/wine included

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.