1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM $25/day resort credit

Discussion in 'Comps' started by pink_paradise, Feb 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pink_paradise

pink_paradise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am booked under this promo for MGM first for 8 nights and then a separate reservation for 4 more nights. I was under the impression that I could only use the credit on a per day basis, but was recently told by someone that I could (as an example) use $100 on one day and $100 on another and then use the accumulated $200 credit for the first stay to cover all of it at checkout, instead of only up to $25 per day. So, my question is: can I use the accumulated credits for all 8 days on larger room charges, or will they only cover $25 of charges per day?

I really hopes that makes sense!

Thanks for all your help VMBers!

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It depends on the wording of the promotion. It's been awhile since I've seen one state it was $X per day only, but that is possible. Usually, they will lump it all together and will remove the credits up to the total amount of the resort credit until it's gone.

3. pink_paradise

pink_paradise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here is what it says:

"Guest must book by February 28, 2015. Resort Credit is valid once per room, per day. Resort credit must be charged to room account to redeem and is not valid at The Hollywood Theatre, Grand Garden Arena events, Hakkasan, Beacher’s Madhouse & any retail stores and is valid once per room, per day."

4. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just ask them when you check in what you can do with it, or ask at the players club booth - that way there won't be any confusion as to how you can use the offer.

The important thing is that whatever somebody says here that is their interpretation of that terms of use or was their experience isn't necessarily going to be what you can expect... and the argument of "Well, somebody on the internet said..." won't hold any weight with them on how it can be used if you try to check out and they don't take all the purchases you expected off.

5. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like Auggie stated above, ask at check in. Most likely, they will explain how it works anyway, but, just from that wording, it sounds like it is each day, not cumulative.

6. Willy

Willy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anytime I have booked on a promo with a daily resort credit, it is only good for each day individually, I was not able to accumulate them. That gets you room charging every day just to make sure you use your credit for the day. Typically you spend more than the credit, so it's a win for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.