1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Menopause

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by SlotChik, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlotChik

SlotChik Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone seen it?

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    this has been running in Vegas for years. Apparently it does okay, but not great. We saw it when over at the Vegas Hilton. Geared more for woman, but okay for guys. Nice easy going, sit back and relax show. Good old fashioned acting. No fancy lighting, fireworks, nudies, dancing showgirls.

3. allmine1958

allmine1958 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did see this last year. :wave:
    It is for more Mature women. There were a few men, and they laughed but I am sure they didn't get most of the jokes.

If your that age where you can relate, it is friggin hysterical!! I went with a few ladies for a retirement party weekend, and we laughed at the jokes for 2 days after. Liked that afternoon show idea too. We did need to relax but none of us would nap, so this worked perfectly.

4. nhcris

nhcris High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That sums it up perfectly! I laughed so hard I cried and my stomach hurt! It was several months ago, and it still makes me laugh :haha:

"Made it!"

5. ineedavegasfix

ineedavegasfix Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My sister (49), a friend (47) and I (51) loved it! We saw it in November and laughed hysterically. It was great!

6. btodd

btodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    GREAT show!!!! Especially if you are in the 45 and up age category. I went with my Mom last year. I am 48 she is 74, we laughed until we cried..........I still smile in certain circumstances and say........."Made it!!!"........;)

7. Boomer

Boomer Tourist

My wife and I saw it last year and there were many men in the show and if you have been there then it is a great show. Saying you laughed your #&* off is an under statement, I couldn't stop laughing. I think the men who have gone through this with our wives have can relate and it is worth the addmission. We got reduced tickets through tickets 4 tonite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.