1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Member Lounge/VIP Check-in at Cosmo

Discussion in 'Comps' started by r00k13, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r00k13

r00k13 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have anyone been to the member lounge at the Cosmo? What's in there and where is it located at?

What about VIP check-in? Do they have free mixed drinks and some snacks in there?

2. Vegas Dave

Vegas Dave Newbie

Don't want to thread-jack, just add on. Can anyone deny or confirm that you can get into Cosmo's Boulevard pool by being a member of their players club? Saw it on TripAdvisor a while back.

3. Tellafriend

Tellafriend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not the answer you wanted, but at some point a few months ago they moved the Plat lounge and last time i was there I tried, unsucessfully, to find it. Good luck!

4. taishos

taishos Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I visited the Cosmo platinum lounge about a month ago - it was on the 16th floor of the east elevators, and was the size of a small suite.

There were two areas of couches and chairs, a bar (no top shelf drinks), and about 4 TVs.

I can't complain since it's complimentary, but I've heard that it's a big downgrade from the old lounge (which is now the Talon Room).

Hope this helps.

5. nubia11

nubia11 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've always been offered water and I have gotten a cocktail a couple of times when using VIP check in at Cosmo. I think that its just a matter of requesting one if the person checking you in doesn't happen to ask. I don't remember seeing snacks, although there may have been a bowl of apples or something. There's definitely self service coffee and tea available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.