1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Meeting Siegfried

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Bunnypanda, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Bunnypanda

Bunnypanda Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On Wednesday around 3pm we got to meet Siegfried at the Mirage Secret Garden. He was walking around checking on his tigers, did a magic trick for all of the kids and gave them a gold coin. Very cool experience and so happy to meet him. Check out the garden and maybe you will see him too!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Onmyown32

Onmyown32 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We saw him when we took the kids over Christmas break, we all waved at him but never went over to say hello. That was the second time we took the kids and they absolutely love that place!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My gal pal and I met him , also........ back in Apr 2015 Very personable and kind...had a great chat with him

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I met him this past July when I was there. I was shocked, as I never actually expected to see him walking around there. When I realized who he was, I asked him if he would mind taking a picture with me and he was extremely gracious and nice. He also looked really good up close - he doesn't look like he has had tons of surgery like other celebs - and he is in his 70s!!!

5. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a similar experience in June of 2015. Cool to know he does this fairly regularly. Also very nice to my family.

6. Bunnypanda

Bunnypanda Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's always nice to meet someone so gracious!