1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MDW weather not so good?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Kdiamond, May 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kdiamond

Kdiamond Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm kinda freaking out about the weather this weekend...yes I know you can't trust the weather reports totally...but I hardly ever see possible thunderstorms in the forecast, especially when they just had rain a couple of days ago! We have a cabana booked and although I was reassured by the hotel that if they close the pool (thunderstorms or inclement weather) we don't get charged our minimum, it would kinda suck to have to sit out by the pool in 70 degrees and overcast too!

Friday looks the worst. Anyone there right now that can comment? Heard anything different on the news?

2. Amn1410

Amn1410 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been looking at it hoping that it changes, but it hasnt. It looks like Saturday is going to be chilly as well. I wanna go out there to be in 90 degree weather. It's 49 here in Illinois right now. Might have to drink a bit more to make up for it!:drunk:

3. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yesterday it was pretty cloudy. Didn't hit up the pool until 2 or so, but the afternoon was great. Warm and sunny. Today (from my bed) it's sunny, but I think the temp is going to be in the upper 70's.

4. sproutmd

sproutmd Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good post, I'm kinda freaking out too. Fingers crossed!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.