1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

McCarran - Getting between terminals

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Sparky4, May 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparky4

Sparky4 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm flying Southwest and a friend of mine is flying United. I arrive about 20 minutes before she does and we were going to ride to the hotel together. I plan to carry my bag on so I won't have to wait. Is there any way for me to get to the T3 baggage claim from T1? I've only flown in to T1 so I'm not familiar with T3 at all,

10th anniversary
  2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Southwest flies into Terminal 1, either B or C gates so I'm not sure if it's very easy to get from the B/C Gates to the BLUE tram that goes to the D gates without having to pass back through security (which you couldn't without a valid boarding pass.) If you can get to the D Gates, via the BLUE tram, you then take the RED tram to Terminal 3, then find your friends baggage carousel or just meet them at the entrance for the RED tram.

Most likely easiest way is to take the inter-terminal shuttle from T1 to T3.
    https://www.mccarran.com/Go/Inter-TerminalShuttle.aspx

3. smark

smark Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a shuttle between the terminals.

4. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes there is. I wasn't paying attention the last time and we took the car rental shuttle to the wrong terminal (3). A few minutes later the terminal shuttle came along to take us to term 1.

5. Sparky4

Sparky4 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies. I actually called the Ballys limo dept and asked them if they could pick me up at T1 as I'll be carrying my bag on, then go to T3. They said it wouldn't be a problem. So glad I thought to even look. I guess I thought all the domestic flights came in to T1.

10th anniversary
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.