1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MC THE PUB Beer and Dinner Pairing

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by pphold, Jun 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone done the Beer and Dinner Pairing? I'm thinking of purchasing this but was wondering if it is worth doing?

Thanks

2. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did it last year and loved it. You might be able to find a post on here somewhere (would have been from last Sept or Oct).

We got 4 different foods with a different beer paired with it. We really enjoyed it as we tried food and beers that we wouldn't have otherwise ordered. For us it was too much food, since we each had one of the rewards. We would have been better off using one reward and ordering some extra beers. I don't think there was any of the food or beer that we didn't like.

Its a set menu, which at least at that time, changed fairly often. We stopped by earlier in the day and they were able to show us what the menu included so that we could decide if we were going to redeem that or a $50 Food Reward. Since the menu looked good we went with the dinner pairing.

We will probably purchase it again for this year's trip, but depending on the menu, might not use it as my wife is a pretty picky eater.

3. franchize68

franchize68 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    u get 4 beers, fried shrimp and fries, cheddar soup, bratwurst and mashed potatoes ,and chocolate bread pudding

4. Check-Raise

Check-Raise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that sounds terrible

5. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    right, that menu might not be to your liking, but I do believe that they change the menu regularly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.