1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MB end of june - decisions decisions

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by addicted, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addicted

addicted Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just my GF and I on this trip, we are in our late 20s -If anyone is gonna be in town and wants to meet up let me know

Should be arriving about 5pm on thursday...looking for ideas on a good place to eat something light. When the sun goes down I think we will be heading to Foundation room, probly make a stop at MIX after...Might check out Haze, neither of us have been there

Plan on spending most of the day at the pool Friday, then going out for a nice steak dinner, and would like to stay decently close to MB. I am thinking stripsteak (never been) -Any recommendations welcome. Planing on Mandarins skybar afterwards -after that is anyones guess

And saturday is a toss-up...Probably going to need a spa treatment (atleast the GF anyway) I suppose MB has a good one

I normally don't even make plans, we usually just wing it - But I am getting excited and looking to weigh some options

2. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas certified personal trainer/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good choice on Foundation Room, it never disappoints :thumbsup:

If you want a steakhouse near MB, you can't beat Charlie Palmer Steakhouse at Four Seasons. http://www.charliepalmer.com/Properties/CPSteak/LasVegas/

:cheers:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.