1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MB Booking strategy tied to comp room

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by BacheloretteBeth414, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BacheloretteBeth414

BacheloretteBeth414 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked a free night at Mandalay Bay for Friday night using Myvegas points, but I'm expecting to pay full price for Saturday night and need to book it. Planning to connect the reservations.

What is the best way to get guarantee a decent price on my Saturday night booking? Should I call MB reservation line on weekdays rather than weekends?
    Will I get any secret deals if I call vs booking online?
    Is there any benefit to explaining that it's for a bachelorette party with some very good-looking ladies in our late 20s? Upgrades? I'll definitely try the $20 trick upon arrival.

Any advice on strategically booking this reservation at MB is appreciated! I'm trying to be frugal since I have a wedding to pay for, and it's not exactly cheap for the bridesmaids either! :blowkiss:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  2. BacheloretteBeth414

BacheloretteBeth414 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also have an Mlife card if that makes a difference, but I haven't been in over a year and those points have expired.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would say, find the cheapest rate online for that night then book it. As long as you book direct with the hotel and it's a refundable offer, you can cancel and rebook if the rate goes down. I'm a firm believer in booking early and often.

I would also login to mlife.com and see if there are any special rates available then call milfe to book the room.

4. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In addition to what Shock suggests, I would tell them about the bachelorette party. As for the part about the good looking ladies, make sure you do a trip report with lots of pictures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.